Welcome to the Peach Tree Classroom!
Summer Camp 2019
Summer is a time for exploration and discovery, where learning and play go hand-in-hand. Our exciting summer camp program offers a wide variety of exciting and new adventures for school age children.
Children will have a ton of fun making new friends, trying new things, practicing new-found skills and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Hello! I come to The Learning Gardens with a Psychology degree from UW Madison and three years of professional work experience with children of all ages. I am a mom to a wonderful, creative, and silly 5-year old girl who constantly reminds me how much I have to be grateful for. Together we love to spend our time outdoors hiking, swimming like mermaids, and dancing around the house dressed up like princesses! I’m an upbeat, passionate, and solution-oriented individual and I believe in leading by example. I truly enjoy helping children navigate their way through life and creating an environment for them to thrive. I love to have fun, learn, and explore! I am very excited to begin working for The Learning Gardens and I’m impressed with the positivity and genuine friendliness I feel here. The staff really seems to care about all the kids and I can tell that everyone feels safe and happy. As one of the lead Summer Camp teachers, I too will make sure each child has a rich and fulfilling experience!
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Ghandi
What We Offer
- Camp from June 10th – August 29th, 2019
- Full day camp from 7:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Choose to stay for a weekly camp rate or stay the entire summer
- Morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack provided
- Music, dance and JumpBunch are included
- Weekly field trips or in-house entertainment included
- 5 bi-monthly ACH payments of $615.00 on the 1st and 15th of each month
- Monthly check payments of $1,230.00 on the 1st of each month
- Weekly ACH payments of $350.00 on the 1st and 15th of each month
- Please note a $50.00 application fee is required per child that is not currently enrolled full-time at The Learning Gardens
Questions can be emailed to Hope Wakeley email@example.com