Welcome to the Peach Tree Classroom!
Summer Camp 2019
Summer is a time for exploration and discovery, where learning and play go hand-in-hand. Our exciting summer camp program offers a wide variety of exciting and new adventures for school age children.
Children will have a ton of fun making new friends, trying new things, practicing new-found skills and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Kelsey, 4K Support/Summer Camp Teacher
Hello! My name is Kelsey and I am beyond excited to be teaching at The Learning Gardens with such a welcoming and inviting team. My passion in life is teaching kids and I cannot wait for this opportunity to assist kids learn and grow.
I grew up here in Madison and attended Edgewood College, were I received my degrees in Child Life and Art Therapy. My journey after college took me to both Minnesota and LaCrosse to work in Children’s Hospitals. After marrying my husband, we decided to move back to Madison to be around our families. In my free time I love to cook, enjoy Madison, be with my family, and explore with my wonderful puppy, Hank, who we rescued a year ago. I can’t wait to meet everyone!
“Please Excuse the Mess…We are Busy Making Memories!” -unknown
Hannah, Summer Camp Teacher
My name is Hannah Black and I have been working in the field of early childhood for almost a year! I have a Master of Arts in teaching the biological sciences, and am working to get my license to teach high school biology. I love teaching science to kids of all ages, so I always come to the classroom prepared for a little scientific discussion, whether its about animals, habitats, or fun experiments! I live in Waunakee with my boyfriend and cat, and play far too many video games in my spare time.
What We Offer
- Camp from June 10th – August 29th, 2019
- Full day camp from 7:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Choose to stay for a weekly camp rate or stay the entire summer
- Morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack provided
- Music, dance and JumpBunch are included
- Weekly field trips or in-house entertainment included
- 5 bi-monthly ACH payments of $615.00 on the 1st and 15th of each month
- Monthly check payments of $1,230.00 on the 1st of each month
- Weekly ACH payments of $350.00 on the 1st and 15th of each month
- Please note a $50.00 application fee is required per child that is not currently enrolled full-time at The Learning Gardens
Questions can be emailed to Hope