Meet Coach Kent!
JumpBunch is an exciting and fun way to introduce your child to sports and fitness activities. Each week, a different sport is emphasized. Warms ups, stretching, and fitness activities are also included in every JumpBunch class. Our coaches teach developmentally correct and age appropriate skills. Most of all, we’re going to have fun with our friends.
JUMPBUNCH 8-WEEK FALL SESSION – 2019 SCHOOL YEAR
Monday, September 16 to Wednesday, November 6.
TODDLER CLASS DETAILS:
- Toddler classes will be held on Monday mornings (No more than 15 children in each class).
- 1st class: 10:30am – Poppies
- 2nd class: 11:00am – Sunflowers
PRESCHOOL CLASS DETAILS:
- Preschool classes will be held on Wednesday mornings (No more than 15 children in the Apple Blossoms and Sunshine’s classes. No more than 17 children in the Sweet Peas class).
- 1st class: 8:30am –Apple Blossoms #1
- 2nd class: 9:00am – Apple Blossoms #2, Sunshine’s #1
- 3rd class: 9:30am – Sunshine’s #2
- 4th class: 10:00am – Sweet Peas
What does JumpBunch offer?
- Exciting age-appropriate sports and fitness at the Learning Gardens each week
- JumpBunch supplies everything – sports equipment, music, and an exceptional coach
- A different activity each week that builds confidence, coordination, and a positive attitude.
- Teaches through constant praise and encouragement.
What are some activities taught during JumpBunch?
- Track & Field
- Fancy Footwork
JumpBunch permission slip: JumpBunch Permission Slip
JumpBunch is provided for all older toddler, preschool, 4K classrooms and summer camp.
For more information, please visit www.jumpbunch.com