Welcome to the Peach Tree Classroom!
Summer Camp 2018
Summer is a time for exploration and discovery, where learning and play go hand-in-hand. Our exciting summer camp program offers a wide variety of exciting and new adventures for school age children.
Children will have a ton of fun making new friends, trying new things, practicing new-found skills and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
What We Offer
- Camp from June 15th – August 30th, 2018
- Full day camp from 7:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Choose to stay for a weekly camp rate or stay the entire summer
- Morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack provided
- Spanish, music, dance and JumpBunch are included
- Weekly field trips or in-house entertainment included
- 5 bi-monthly ACH payments of $615.00 on the 1st and 15th of each month
- Monthly check payments of $1,230.00 on the 1st of each month
- Weekly ACH payments of $350.00 on the 1st and 15th of each month
- Please note a $50.00 application fee is required per child that is not currently enrolled full-time at The Learning Gardens
This will be my second summer at The Learning Gardens! I’m currently a sophomore at UW-Oshkosh. I’m a true kid at heart and children seem to gravitate toward me. Taylor (returning Summer Camp Teacher) is my older sister. I’m so excited to be with the summer camp children again this summer.
Hello! My name is Becky and I’m very excited to meet your family. I attained a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Social Work with a Child Advocacy minor from Winona State University in Minnesota. Shortly after, I moved to Madison because I love the city and culture! An interesting fact about me is that I was born and raised in 3 different countries in Europe (Serbia, Hungary and Macedonia) until the age of 14 when my family moved to Minnesota. It was quite the adjustment, but makes connecting and communicating with children and adults from different cultures all the more easier. In my free time I love to be with my friends, walk through the zoo, and play the piano!
I am so excited to get to know every child here, and help them learn and grow at such an imperative stage of development. Almost all of my work throughout my life has been focused on supporting kids, and I know that I can bring my skills to the Learning Gardens to make an impact in the lives of the children and families we serve.
P: 608-238-6700 x103